(877) 579 8482 Toll Free (All Enquiries)Hablamos Espanol
Content 1 Top
HOME : : Buying Guide and Checklist
Below are some main questions you should have an answer to before deciding on your water ionizer purchase. This is an important decision, and whether you decide to go with AlkaViva or another brand, we want you to be fully aware of what you are investing in.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact us by phone, by using the "Chat with Us" box or by email (see our "Contact Page")..
1) What is your main reason for wanting to drink ionized water?
2) Do you understand alkalinity? "Scientific Article on Water"
3) Do you understand the potential health risks associated with drinking bottled water, R.O. or distilled water?
1) What is the quality of your source water?
2) What type of installation would you prefer?
3) Ease of installation
1) Manufacturing standards - Is the ionizer manufactured to ISO and USA UL standards?
2) Technology - all cars utilize an internal combustion engine; all engines are not created equal. This same analogy applies to ionizers.
3) Size (personal preference)
1) How long has the company been in business selling the same ionizer brand? Look for an established company who will be around to provide service, filters etc...
1) How important is high quality, healthful and safe water? What is the net value of your purchase all things considered (quality of output, features, reliability, service etc...)?
2) What are the on-going filter replacement costs?
4) Quality of design (personal preference)
5) Reliability - how well it performs. Does the product/manufacturer have a solid reputation and track record?
6) Durability - how long it performs. Again, look for a solid reputation and track record.
While these are a compiled list of checkpoints, we feel that we carry the strongest product in the industry with the best satisfaction policy, customer service, value, and history as a company both in the USA and globally. Good luck and best wishes for your health and happiness!